Chattisgarh Public Service Commission is going to release the CGPSC Mains Admit Card on 8 October 2020. Eventually, the candidates can download the Admit Card by visiting the official website of the Chattisgarh Public Service Commission. As you all know that the Admit Card will be available 10 days before the date of the exam. Since the CGSPSC Mains Exam will be held on the 18 October 2020, 19 October, 20 October, and on the 21 October 2020. So, you can download the Admit Card for Mains Exam on 08/10/2020. All the candidates are hereby informed that the Admit Card will be issued separately for the CGPSC Preliminary Exam, CGPSC Mains Exam, and for the Interview. The candidates cannot use the same Admit Card for the Prelims, Mains, and Interview. In order to download the CGPSC Mains Admit Card, visit the official website of the CGPSC.
Table of Topics:-
1. Check The Notification For CGPSC Mains Admit Card
2. Important Dates You Should Know About CGPSC SSE
3. Instructions To Download The CGPSC Mains Admit Card
4. Exam Format For The CGPSC SSE Mains Examination
5. CGPSC SSE Mains Exam 2020 Guidelines
6. Useful Links
Check The Notification For CGPSC Mains Admit Card
Here you can get the complete details regarding the Chattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC Mains Admit Card. Let’s have a look at it. They are like:
||Chattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
|Name of the Exam
||State Service Exam (SSE)
|Number of Vacancies
|Who can download the Admit Card?
||Candidates who have successfully qualified the CGPSC Preliminary Exam
|When will the Admit Card be available?
||The CGPSC Mains Admit Card will be available 10 days prior to the Exam Date.
|Documents needed to carry along with the Mains Admit Card
||Adhaar Card, Voter ID Proof, Driving License, PAN Card.
|Exam Centres for CGPSC Mains Exam
||Ambikapur, Bilaspur, Durg-Bhilai, Jagdalpur, and Raipur Districts
|Total Number of Exam Centres
||27 Exam Centres
Important Dates You Should Know About CGPSC SSE
These are the important dates that you should know about the Chattisgarh Public Service Commission State Service Exams. CGPSC Mains Exam will be conducted between 18 October 2020 to 21 October 2020. So, prepare well for the upcoming examinations. To get the latest updates about government jobs, please visit www.sarkariresults.com.de. Here is a list of the dates regarding CGPSC SSE. They are as follows:
|CGPSC Preliminary Admit Card available on
|Exam Date of CGPSC Preliminary Exam
|CGPSC Mains Admit Card available on
|Exam Date of CGPSC Mains Exam
||18/10/2020, 19/10/2020, 20/10/2020, and 21/10/2020
|Admit Card for CGPSC Interview
||10 days prior to the Interview
|The CGPSC Interview will be held on
Instructions To Download The CGPSC Mains Admit Card
The candidates can download the CGPSC Mains Admit Card from the http://psc.cg.gov.in/. It will be available from 8 October 2020 on its official website. The aspirants have to follow some simple instructions to download the Chattisgarh Public Service Commission, Mains Admit Card 2020. They are as follows:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Chattisgarh Public Service Commission i.e. http://psc.cg.gov.in/.
- Now the homepage of the Chattisgarh Public Service Commission will open.
- Click on the Login option.
- After the new window opens, in that window type your Username and Password.
- If by chance you forgot your password, then click on the Forgot Password option.
- In that case, enter your Registered Mobile Number and you will get an OTP(One-Time Password).
- Next, enter the OTP in the box and set your new password.
- When it is over, then click on the Download Admit Card option.
- The candidates can take out the print out of the CGPSC Mains Admit Card.
- This is how you can download the Admit Card for the Mains Exam.
Exam Format For The CGPSC SSE Mains Examination
As all the candidates know that the CGPSC SSE Mains Exam will be held between 18 October 2020 to 21 October 2020. Although the Mains Exam will be held in the exam centers of the Ambikapur, Bilaspur, Durg-Bhilai, Jagdalpur, and Raipur Districts. In this table, you can avail of the complete exam format for the Chattisgarh Public Service Commission SSE Mains Examination 2020. It will be like:
|Name of the exam
||CGPSC SSE Mains Exam 2020
|Mode of the exam
||Descriptive or Written
|Topics come in this exam
- History, Constitution, and Public Administration(Paper-C).
- Science, technology, and Environment(Paper-D).
- Economics and Geography(Paper-E).
- Mathematical and Logical Ability(Paper-F).
- Philosophy and Sociology(Paper-G).
|Timings of the exam
||9:00 A.M to 12:00 P.M (For Paper-A, C, E, G).
2:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M (For Paper-B, D, F).
CGPSC SSE Mains Exam 2020 Guidelines
Due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, there are some guidelines that are declared by the Disease Control and Prevention Board. These guidelines are in accordance with the COVID-19 rules and regulations. It will cover all the important things that you should remember while going to give the Chattisgarh Public Service Commission SSE Mains Exam 2020. They are as follows:
- First, you have to maintain social distancing and wear a mask while giving the Mains Exam.
- Without wearing masks, the candidates are not allowed to give the Mains Exam.
- All the aspirants will undergo thermal screening to check their body temperature.
- However, if the temperature is above the minimum body temperature, then the candidates are restricted to give the exam.
- All the candidates are suggested to reach the examination centers 30 minutes before the commencement of the SSE Mains Exam.
- Carry the Voter ID Card / Adhaar Card / Driving License / PAN Card along with the CGPSC Mains Admit Card.
- Do not fold or tamper the SSE Mains Admit Card.
- If the candidates caught with any form of electronic gadgets, then they will not be allowed to give the SSE Mains Exam.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To CGPSC Mains Admit Card
1. When will the Chattisgarh Public Service Commission SSE Mains Exam will take place?
Ans The Chattisgarh Public Service Commission State Service Mains Exam will take place between 18 October 2020 to 21 October 2020.
2. Can CGPSC will send the CGPSC Mains Admit Card through the speed post?
Ans No, The Chattisgarh Public Service Commission will not send the Admit Card through the speed post. Although you have to visit the official website of the CGPSC and download your Mains Admit Card after logging to your account.
3. How to retrieve the password if you forgot the password?
Ans To retrieve the password, you have to enter your Registered Mobile Number. After that, you will get an OTP. Enter that OTP in the given box and reset your password.
4. What is the information that will be printed on the Admit Card?
Ans The information that will be printed on the Admit Card will be like:
Candidate’s Full Name.
Candidates Father’s and Mother’s Name.
Name of the examination
Mode of the examination’
Exam Center Full Address.
Time, Day, and Date of the examination.
5. What are the documents the candidates have to carry along with the Admit Card while going to the exam center?
Ans The candidates have to carry any one of the following documents along with the Admit Card. They are:
6. When will be the CGPSC Mains Admit Card will be available?
Ans The Mains Admit Card will be available from 8th October 2020.