Post Name: National Testing Agency CSIR UGC NET Online Application Form Reopen for JUNE 2020
Post Date: 16 March 2020 | 09:56 A.M
Post Update: 24 August 2020 | 12:55 P.M
Short Description: National Testing Agency(NTA) has opened the online correction window in CSIR UGC NET Exam 2020, all the applicants who had filled the CSIR UGC NET exam form of June 2020 and made any mistake, then they can correct it before the last date of online filling.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
NTA CSIR UGC Test for JRF & NET June 2020 Online Form (Reopen)
Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin: 16/03/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30/06/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 30/06/2020
- Correction Last Date: 15/07/2020
- Exam Held: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Answer Key Available: After Exam
- Result Declared: Notified Soon
- General: 1000/-
- OBC: 500/-
- ST / SC / PH: 250/-
Mode of Payment
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan Deposit Fee at Any Branches of Indian Bank.
|Age Limit As On 01/12/2020
- For JRF: Max. Age: 28 Years
- For Lecturer / NET: No Age Limit
- M.Sc / Equivalent Degree with 55% Marks for General / OBC Candidates.
- For SC / ST and PH Candidates: 50% Marks.
- Integrated Course and B.E/ B.Tech / B.Pharma and MBBS Candidates Are Also Eligible for CSIR NET 2018
- Chemical Science.
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean, and Planetary Science.
- Life Science.
- Mathematical Science.
- Physical Science.
|Send Application Form To
- No Need to Send Application Form
- If You Want to Change Exam Center Kindly Send Written Request Letter for the NTA
|Read Before Apply
- The National Testing Agency CSIR UGC NET Online Application Form.
- The Candidates can Apply for this post online from 16/03/2020 to 30/6/2020.
- For more details about National Testing Agency CSIR UGC NET Online Application Form, the candidates can read the Notification.
- Kindly fill your all details and uploads your Photo, ID proof, Signature, and other required documents.
- Please check your all details before submitting your Application form.
- Kindly pay your required Fee for completing your Application Form.
- Always Take a Print out of your Submitted Final Form for the further Process.
|Useful Important Links
|Download Reopen Notice
|Download Date Extended Notice
|Read the Notification before Apply