Rajasthan High Court is going to start the Online Application of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 from 1/10/2020. They will release several posts like Clerk, Junior Assistant, and Junior Judicial Assistant. The eligible and interested aspirants can apply for the new vacancies on the official website on or before 01 November 2020. However, there are 1760 vacancies out of which 1127 vacancies are for Clerk Posts, 367 vacancies for Junior Assistant, and 268 vacancies for Junior Judicial Assistant Posts. Earlier, the RHC has postponed the recruitment notification due to a complete lockdown for containment of the spread of the Corona Virus (COVID-19). Although the selection procedure will be done on the basis of the written test+typing test. If you want to know about the educational background, age limit, application fee, and selection procedure. Then you can get the complete details in this blog.
Notification About Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
||Rajasthan High Court(RHC)
||Clerk, Junior Assistant, Junior Judicial Assistant.
- 1127 posts for Clerk.
- 367 posts for Junior Assistant.
- 268 posts for Junior Judicial Assistant
|Application Starts On
||01 October 2020
|Last Date For Application
||01 November 2020
|Last Date to Submit Fees
||02 November 2020
- Written Exam.
- Typing Test
|Mode of Fee Payment
- Online Mode(Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking).
- Offline Mode(E-Challan).
Application Fees For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
To apply for Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2020, the interested candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Law or equivalent degree. They should have graduated from any recognized University in India. The aspirants should also have basic knowledge of Computer.
Age Limit As On 01/01/2021
|Clerk, Junior Assistant, and Junior Judicial Assistant
Category Wise Vacancy Details
||No. of Vacancies
|Junior Judicial Assistant
The candidates who are interested in the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020. Then the candidates are needed to go through phases of the selection procedure. These phases are as follows:
|Total No. of Questions
||2 hours(120 minutes)
- General Knowledge.
- First of all, the written test will be OMR based.
- For every correct answer, you will get 2 marks.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- First, the minimum typing speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on the computer.
- Efficiency tests will be done on the Word Processing software.
Steps To Apply Online For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
If you fulfill the above eligibility criteria for the Rajasthan High Court(RHC) Recruitment. And want to apply online for this recruitment. In that case, you have to implement some simple steps like:
- Firstly, you have to log on to the official website of Rajasthan High Court(https://www.hcraj.nic.in)
- After that click on the Recruitment option appears on the left side of the home page.
- Next, click on Recruitment –Clerk, Junior Assistant, and Junior Judicial Assistant.
- Click on Online Application Portal and can easily log on to the official website of RHC.
- Yet, the candidates are recommended to deposit the Online Application Fee via cash at E-Mitra Kiosk or via Net Banking, Debit Card, and Credit Card. Then you will receive a Unique Token Number before filling up the Online Application Form.
- Upload all the necessary documents, scanned photographs, and Signature.
- When you fill all the details of the Online Application Form, click on Final Submission.
- Now take out the final print of the Online Application Form for Future Prospects.
Some Useful and Important Links
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will the online application for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment start?
The online application for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment will start from 01 October 2020. The last date for applying for this vacancy is 01 November 2020.
2. What is the selection procedure for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment?
For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment, you have to qualify the Written Exam and Typing Test.
3. Is there any age relaxation for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment?
Yes, there will be age relaxation for the reserved categories as per the Government guidelines.
4. Can I apply offline for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment?
No, you have to apply online only for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment.