Staff Selection Commission(SSC) will conduct the SSC GD exams to recruit the eligible aspirants for several posts of General Duty in the following areas like Border Security Force(BSF), Central Reserve Police Force(CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force(CISF), National Investigation Agency(NIA), Sashastra Seema Bal(SSB), Secretariat Security Force(SSF), and Indo Tibetan Border Police(ITBP). However, the Staff Selection Commission will announce the official notification on 25 March 2021. The tentative vacancies for the SSC General Dutyare Fifty-Four Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty-Three(54,953). In this article, you will get to know about the complete details about the SSC General Duty. For getting the latest updates about Government vacancies, click on www.sarkariresults.com.de. To prepare for the General Duty exams, you should know the syllabus. For that, read the article till last. So that you can prepare well and can qualify for this examination.
Highlights of Topics are:
1. Latest Updates About SSC GD
2. Eligibility Criteria Required For SSC General Duty Recruitment 2021
3. Exam Pattern & Syllabus for SSC GD
4. Payscale Details
5. Application Fees
6. Cut-off Marks
7. Helpful Links
Latest Updates About SSC GD
The latest updates about Staff Selection Commission General Duty are as follows:
- SSC GD is a National-Level Examination that is conducted by the governing body like the Staff Selection Commission.
- SSC releases the openings for the posts of Constable Executive in various areas such as BSF, CRPF, CISF, NIA, SSB, SSF, and ITBP. This post is applicable to both males and females.
- The Staff Selection Commission General Duty Recruitment will be conducted in four stages: Computer-Based Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, Detailed Medical Exam.
- Although the GD Exam Frequency is not fixed. Yet it will be based on the number of openings informed by the Ministry of Home Affairs(MHA) or Delhi Police to Staff Selection Commission.
- The Official Notification for Constable Executive will be announced by the Staff Selection Commission on March 25, 2021.
- Since the Online Application Process will commence from March 25, 2021. And it will end on May 10, 2021.
- However, the Computer-Based Test will be conducted between August 2, 2021, to August 25, 2021. So, all the candidates are hereby suggested to prepare well for this national level examination.
|Release Date of Official Notification
|Online Application Process
||25/03/2021 to 10/05/2021
|CBT Exam Date
||02/08/2021 to 25/08/2021
Eligibility Criteria Required For SSC General Duty Recruitment 2021
To apply for the SSC GD Recruitment 2021, the candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria such as:
- Firstly, the candidate must be a citizen of India. That means the aspirants hold Indian citizenship.
- And the candidate’s age is between 18 to 25 years. There is age relaxation for the Reserved Categories and Ex-Serviceman as per the Government rules and regulations.
- If talking about the Educational Qualification, then, in that case, the interested candidates have cleared the Matriculation/ Class 10th from the Recognized Board of India. Also, the final appearing students of Class 10th are eligible for this post.
||18 Years to 25 Years.
||Candidate should have Passed Class 10th or Final Year students of Board are eligible.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus for SSC GD
If you want to qualify the SSC GD Examination, then you should have a complete idea about the Exam Pattern and Syllabus for the Staff Selection Commission General Duty Recruitment 2021. Let’s have a look at the Exam Pattern such as:
||SSC GD Exam
|Mode of Examination
||English and Hindi
|Levels of Examination
- Computer-Based Test(CBT).
- Physical Efficiency Test(PET).
- Physical Standard Test(PST).
- Detailed Medical Examination(DME).
|No. of Questions
||1 hour 30 minutes or 90 minutes.
- General English/Hindi.
- General Awareness.
- Elementary Maths.
||Topics related to Language and also the grammatical and comprehension skills.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Classification of Figures.
- Scientific Research.
- Art & Culture.
- General Polity.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Decimal and Fractions.
- Time and Distance.
Physical Standard Test(PST)
||Without Expansion-80 cm
Minimum Expansion-5 cm
The Payscale Details for the Staff Selection Commission General Duty Recruitment 2021 will be Rs 21,700 to Rs 69,100. To check the latest notification, kindly visit the official site of Staff Selection Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in/.
However, the application fees for SSC GD is Rs 100 for General candidates. And the Reserved Categories, Female Candidates are exempted from the Application Fees.
||Free or Exempted.
|General & Ex-Serviceman
Frequently Asked Questions By The Candidates
1. When will the Staff Selection Commission release the official notification for SSC GD Recruitment 2021?
Ans The Staff Selection Commission will release the official notification for SSC GD Recruitment 2021 on 25 March 2021.
2. What are the guidelines suggested by the SSC?
Ans The guidelines suggested by the SSC are as follows:
First, the candidates have to reach the Examination Centres 30 minutes prior to the notified time. If they are late then they are not permitted to give the exam.
They should also carry their identity proof with them such as a Voter ID Card, Adhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, or the School/College Identity Proof.
Also, they should carry their SSC General Duty Constable Executive Admit Card along with the Identity Proof.
The aspirants are strictly prohibited to take the electronic gadgets inside the Examination Centres. If in case, they are caught with the electronic gadgets inside the examination hall then they will be disqualified from giving the exam.
3. What is the lower and upper age limit for the Vacancy?
Ans The lower age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit is 25 years for the Staff Selection Commission General Duty Vacancy 2021.
4. Is there any negative marking for giving any incorrect or wrong answer?
Ans No, there will be no negative marking for giving any incorrect answer.
5. How the final recruitment of candidates will be done for the Constable Executive Post?
Ans The final recruitment for the Constable Executive will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the Computer-Based Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, and Detailed Medical Examination.