SSC MTS Exam is a type of Non-Technical Exam that is conducted by the authorizing bodies like the Staff Selection Commission(SSC). It will be a golden opportunity for all the 10th/ High School Passed candidates who want to get a government job. However, the Online Application for SSC MTS Recruitment will start from 02 February 2020 to 18 March 2021. Bue due to pandemic COVID-19, the SSC MTS Exam Date has been postponed. In this article, you can get complete information about SSC MTS Exam and SSC MTS Exam Date. To know more about the Staff Selection Commission Multi-Tasking Staff, read this article to the end. So, that you can get the complete details about this vacancy. To get more updates about the latest government jobs, you can visit www.sarkariresults.com.de. Here you will receive all the latest government vacancies with full details.
- SSC MTS Posts Name
- Complete Details of SSC MTS Exam
- New SSC MTS Exam Dates
- SSC MTS Exam Eligibility Criteria
- SSC MTS Exam Online Application Fees
- Region-Wise Vacancy Details For SSC MTS Recruitment
- SSC MTS Exam Pattern
7.1 SSC MTS CBT(Paper-1) Exam Pattern
7.2 SSC MTS Descriptive(Paper-2) Exam Pattern
- Steps To Apply Online For SSC MTS Exam
- Useful Links
SSC MTS Posts Name
Here is a list of several posts for the Staff Selection Commission(SSC) Multi-Tasking Staff(MTS). There is a total of 7099 vacancies for the SSC MTS Recruitment. The posts are like:
- Junior Gestetner Operator.
Complete Details of SSC MTS Exam
||Staff Selection Commisssion(SSC).
||SSC MTS Exam
||SSC Multi-Tasking Staff like a peon, watchman, gardener, etc.
|Mode of Paper-1
|Mode of Paper-2
||18,000 to 22,000(According to 7th Pay Commission)
New SSC MTS Exam Dates
Although the previous SSC MTS Exam Date of Paper-1 is between 2/08/2019 to 22/08/2019. And the SSC MTS EXam date of Paper-2 is between 17/11/2019 to 24/11/2019. Due to the spread of the Coronavirus pandemic in India, the SSC MTS Exam Dates are postponed. The new and updated SSC MTS Exam Dates are as follows:
|Online Application Starts on
|Last Date for Submitting Online Application Fees
|Admit Card will be issued on
|SSC MTS Exam Date of Paper-1
||1/07/2021 to 20/07/2021
|SSC MTS Exam-1 Result will announce on
|SSC MTS Exam Date of Paper-2
SSC MTS Exam Eligibility Criteria
To give the SSC MTS Exam, the candidates have to fulfill the below-listed eligibility criteria. If the candidates fulfill the following eligibility criteria, then they are eligible to give the SSC MTS Exam.
||Indian(Subject of Nepal, Bhutan, Refugee).
||Passed High School or an equivalent exam from any recognized State Board or the University of India.
- 18-25 years as on 1 August 2020.
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories as per the Government norms.
SSC MTS Exam Online Application Fees
Region-Wise Vacancy Details For SSC MTS Recruitment
SSC MTS Exam Pattern
SSC MTS CBT(Paper-1) Exam Pattern
|Name of Examination
- English Language.
- Numerical Aptitude.
- General Awareness.
|No. of Questions
||English & Hindi
||90 Minutes(All candidates) and 120 Minutes(PwD Candidates)
- Word Formation.
- Venn Diagram.
- Blood Relation.
- Missing Numbers.
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning.
2. English Language
- Reading Comprehension.
- Phrases & Idioms.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Fill ups.
- Error Spotting.
- One word substitution.
- Sentence Correction.
3. Numerical Aptitude
- Profit & Loss.
- Ratio & Proportions.
- Problems on ages.
- Speed, Distance & Time.
- Number Systems.
- Number Series.
- Time & Work.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mixture problem.
4. General Awareness
- Static General Knowledge.
- Current Affairs.
- Awards & Honours.
- Dates & Portfolios.
SSC MTS Descriptive(Paper-2) Exam Pattern
|Name of Examination
||Short Essay/ Letter
|No. of Questions
||English, Hindi & Other Regional Languages.
||No negative marking
||30 Minutes(All candidates) & 40 Minutes(PwD candidates)
Steps To Apply Online For SSC MTS Exam
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the SSC MTS Recruitment and can give the SSC MTS Exam. But before giving SSC MTS Exam, the eligible aspirants have to fill the Online Application Form for the SSC MTS Recruitment. Although the SSC MTS Exam Date is postponed. But you have to follow some simple steps to apply Online for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment. The steps are like:
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website of SSC i.e. https://ssc.nic.in/.
- After that, click on the Online Recruitment Page.
- Then read all the instructions carefully and move to the next step.
- Enter all the necessary information like Name, Father’s Name, D.O.B, Educational Qualification, Email Address, and Mobile Number.
- When the registration process is over, then the aspirants get the Registration Number and Password.
- Next, log in with your Registration Number and Password.
- Now, pay the Online Application Fees after entering the necessary fields.
- At last, take out the final print out of the submitted Online Application Form.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the SSC MTS Exam Date announced by the Staff Selection Commission?
The SSC MTS Exam Date for MTS Recruitment is 1/07/2021 to 20/07/2021.
2. When will the Online Application start for SSC MTS Recruitment?
Although the Online Application for SSC MTS Recruitment will start from 2/02/2021 to 18/03/2021.
3. What is the minimum qualification for SSC MTS Recruitment?
To apply for SSC MTS Recruitment, the candidates should have passed Class 10th/High School from any Recognized State Board or the University of India.
4. How many sections are available in the SSC MTS Exam(Paper-1)?
There is 4 sections that are available in SSC MTS Exam(Paper-1).
5. Is there any negative marking in SSC MTS CBT Exam?
Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks in the SSC MTS CBT Exam.