SSUPSW(State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare), formerly known as SAKSHAM has announced the Provisional Selection List for the posts of Center Manager and Driver. Those candidates who have appeared the Counselling round conducted on 13/11/2019 to 16/11/2019, 17/12/2019 to 18/12/2019, and 4/01/2020 to 21/01/2020. In this article, you can get complete information about the education qualification, age limit, selection process, etc. If you don’t know how to apply online, then this article will be very helpful to you.
Table of Contents
- Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- Everything You Should Know About SSUPSW
- SSUPSW Eligibility Requirements
- State Society For Ultra Poor and Social Welfare Salary
- Instructions To Apply
- Points You Should Keep In Mind
- Some Helpful Links
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
||No. of Vacancies
|Cook cum Helper
Everything You Should Know About SSUPSW
||SSUPSW(State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare)
|Online Application Starts on
||22 September 2020
|Online Application ends on
||29 September 2020
SSUPSW Eligibility Requirements
The interested candidates have to fulfill the above eligibility requirements, then only the candidate will be eligible for the State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare. If the candidate fulfills the required criteria, then he/she will be eligible for this Recruitment. The following eligibility requirements are as follows:
|Educational Qualification For Driver
||Passed 8th Standard along with 2 years experience in cooking and maintaining a kitchen.
|Educational Qualification for Cook cum Helper
||Passed 10th Standard along with valid commercial heavy vehicle driving license and 4 years experience of driving.
|Minimum Age Limit As On 1/09/2020
|Maximum Age Limit As On 1/09/2020
||Walk-in-Interview(Qualification + Working Experience)
State Society For Ultra Poor and Social Welfare Salary
||Rs 12,500 to Rs 16,500
|Cook cum Helper
||Rs 6,250 to Rs 8,100
Instructions To Apply
Driver/ Cook cum Helper
- First of all, you have to open the State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare(SSUPSW) official website i.e. https://sams.sspmis.in/.
- Then click on the Vacancy option.
- After that apply online for BISPS Driver/Cook cum Helper post.
- Select the Application Form option.
- Enter all the fields asked in the Application Form.
- When it is over, click on the Final Submit option.
- After Submitting the details, take the final print out of the submitted Online Application Form.
Points You Should Keep In Mind
- Registration is compulsory for all the interested and eligible candidates.
- When successful registration is done, then you can log in with the email address and password.
- Candidates are hereby informed to read the complete notification before applying for the SSUPSW Recruitment.
- Before uploading the scanned photograph and signature, the candidate should upload the image and signature in the prescribed format like:
- Correct Format of Photograph- Size should be less than 50 KB(200X230 pixels).
- Correct Format of Signature- Size should be less than 20 KB(140X60 pixels).
- Verify all the mentioned fields before the final submission of the SSUPSW Online Application Form.
- Also, read the declaration written on the website and give your final consent.
- Only final submitted Online Applications are entertained for any queries.
Some Helpful Links
Questions Asked By The People
1. When will the Online Application for State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare Driver/ Cook cum Helper post begin?
The Online Application for State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare has been started from 22 September 2020.
2. What is the lower and upper age limit for Driver/Cook cum Helper Posts?
The lower age limit is 21 years and the upper age limit for driver/cook cum helper posts is 55 years.
3. Is there any age relaxation for the OBC, SC and ST candidates?
Yes, there is age relaxation for the OBC, SC and ST candidates as per the Government guidelines.
4. What is the last date for applying online for Driver/ Cook cum Helper Recruitment?
The last date for applying online for Driver/Cook cum Helper Recruitment is 29 September 2020.
5. Does other state candidates can apply for the SSUPSW Recruitment?
Yes, other state candidates can apply for this Recruitment.