Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board(UPPRPB) will release the notification for UP Police SI(Sub-Inspector). There is a total of 9534 vacancies for the recruitment of Uttar Police Sub-Inspector(SI). In addition to this, there will be several posts of UP Police SI like Civil Police(Male/Female), Platoon Commander (Male), and Fire Officer(Male). However, the application procedure will start soon after the release of the Notification. The interested candidates can apply online directly via the link that will be activated after the release of the Online Application. You can get the complete details about the Eligibility Criteria, Application Fees, Selection Process, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Salary Structure. Also, it is recommended that before applying online, the candidates should carefully read the notification. To get the latest government job alerts, click on the www.sarkariresults.com.de.
1. Post-Wise Vacancy Details.
2. Complete Information About UP Police SI Recruitment.
3. Eligibility Criteria For UP Police SI Recruitment.
4. Selection Process For UP Police SI Recruitment.
5. Application Fees.
6. Steps To Apply For UP Police SI Recruitment.
7. Important Links
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Sub Inspector Civil Police(Male)
|Sub Inspector Civil Police(Female)
|Platoon Commander / Sub Inspector Armed Police (Male)
|Fire Service Second officer (Male)
Complete Information About UP Police SI Recruitment
||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Protection Board(UPPRPB)
|Application Starts On
- Online Exam.
- Physical Efficiency Test(PET).
- Documents Verification and Physical Measurement Test(PMT).
|Mode of Fee Payment
- Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, and E-Challan.
Eligibility Criteria For UP Police SI Recruitment
||Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or any equivalent qualification from the Recognized University of India.
||Lower Age Limit-21 Years.
Upper Age Limit-33 Years.
Selection Process For UP Police SI Recruitment
The candidates who are interested in the UP Police SI Recruitment need to go through 3 phases of the selection process. The phases are as follows:
- Online Exam.
- Physical Efficiency Test(PET) and Physical Measurement Test(PMT).
- Document Verification.
|Name of the Exam
|Mode of the Language
||English except for the General Hindi part, and Hindi.
|No. of Questions
- General Hindi.
- General Knowledge.
- Numerical and Mental Ability.
Physical Efficiency and Measurement Test :
||4.8 km in 28 minutes
||2.4 km in 16 minutes
For SC/ST Category-160 cm
For SC/ST Category-147 cm
||79 cm(Phulane par 84 cm)
For SC/ST-77 cm(Phulane par 82 cm)
Steps To Apply For UP Police SI Recruitment
If you are interested to apply for this recruitment, then you have to fulfill the above eligibility criteria. After fulfilling the above criteria, you can apply online for this vacancy. Before filling up the Online Application, the candidates are suggested to read the notification carefully. Then they can clearly get the complete details about the contents of the Online Application.
- First, visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment And Promotion Board(UPPRPB) i.e. uppbpb.gov.in.
- After that click on Uttar Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector Online Form Option.
- Enter all the required details in the Online Application Form.
- Click on the Submit button and then proceed to Payment.
- Pay the Online Application Fee and click on the Submit option.
- Now, your Online Application Form has been submitted successfully.
- At last, take out the print out of the Final Submitted Form.
FAQ’s Related To UP Police SI Recruitment
Q.1 When will the online application for Uttar Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector Opening commence?
The online application for the Uttar Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector Opening will commence in December 2020. To apply for this post, the interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official website.
Q.2 Who can apply for the post of the Sub-Inspector?
All those people who are the citizens of India can apply for the post of Sub-Inspector.
Q.3 What will be the educational qualification needed for this recruitment?
The aspirants should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification from the any recognized University of India. The final year candidates are not eligible for this recruitment.
Q.4 What is the Payscale provided to the Sub-Inspector Vacancy?
Although, the Payscale for the Sub-Inspector will be 9,300 to 34,800+4,200 Grade Pay.
Q.5 Is there any age relaxation for the Reserved Categories in this recruitment?
Yes, there will be age relaxation given to the Reserved Categories according to the Government rules and guidelines.