UPPCL Account Clerk(Lekha Lipik) is the vacancy released by the UPPCL. The UPPCL has released the Official Notification on 16/08/2020. The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited starts the Online Application Process from 06 October 2020. And the last date for applying online for the UPPCL Account Clerk(Lekha Lipik) is 27 October 2020. It will be a golden chance for all the candidates who have a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce. But before applying to this vacancy, all the candidates are suggested to read the Advertisement No. 06/VSO/2020/LL carefully. Also, see if you are eligible or not for this vacancy. In this article, you will get complete information about the UPPCL Account Clerk Vacancy 2020. Remain associated with www.sarkariresults.com.de, to receive the latest notifications or government job updates.
Themes Covered Are:
1. Necessary Details About UPPCL Account Clerk(Lekha Lipik)
2. What Are The Important Dates For UPPCL Account Clerk Vacancy?
3. Eligibility Grounds For UPPCL Account Clerk(Lekha Lipik) Vacancy 2020
4. What Is The Application Fees For Applying Online For This Post?
5. UPPCL Account Clerk(Lekha Lipik) Exam Pattern
7. How To Apply Online For UPPCL Account Clerk(Lekha Lipik)?
8. Links Important For UPPCL Account Clerk Vacancy
Necessary Details About UPPCL Account Clerk(Lekha Lipik)
Prior to applying to the UPPCL Account Clerk(Lekha Lipik) Vacancy, you should know completely about this Recruitment. In this section, you will get to know each and every single detail about the number of vacancies, official website, etc. The necessary details about this opening are as follows:
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited(UPPCL) is the governing body that conducts exam for the post of Account Clerk or Lekha Lipik.
- There are 102 vacancies released by the UPPCL for the Lekha Lipik opening.
- The monthly salary announced for the Account Clerk opening is Rs 27,200 to Rs 86,100. So, all those candidates who are looking for a job in Uttar Pradesh then this will a great opportunity for all of them.
- To apply online for the UPPCL Recruitment 2020, visit the official website of the UPPCL that is https://www.upenergy.in/.
- The selection process will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the Computer-Based Test.
What Are The Important Dates For UPPCL Account Clerk Vacancy?
Although the Online Application For UPPCL Account Clerk(Lekha Lipik) Opening starts from 06 October 2020. And it will end on 27 October 2020. The last date to submit the Online Application Fees is 27 October 2020. So, all those candidates who are interested and eligible for the Account Clerk post can apply on or before 27 October 2020. Probably, the Lekha Lipik Exam will likely to be held in November 2020. Nowadays, keeping the Novel COVID-19 in mind, the government has announced some measures. By following these guidelines only the exams will be conducted. With social distancing and wearing masks, the candidates are allowed to give the examinations.
Eligibility Grounds For UPPCL Account Clerk(Lekha Lipik) Vacancy 2020
If you want to know or check that if you are eligible to apply online or not. Then you have to read the educational qualifications, nationality, and age limit. If you fulfill all these three eligibility grounds, then you can easily apply for the post of the Account Clerk. The Eligibility Grounds are like
When talking about the educational qualification, then, in that case, the candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or B.com from the Recognized University of India.
The typing speed should be 30 words per minute in Hindi Typing on Computer.
All the citizens of India are eligible to apply for the Account Clerk Post.
Age Limit of the candidate
The age of the candidate should be in between 18 years to 40 years. However, there is age relaxation for the Reserved Categories as per the Government guidelines.
What Is The Application Fees For Applying Online For This Post?
Although the Application Fees for applying online for these posts are as follows:
- General and OBC Candidates have to pay Rs 1000 for applying online for the UPPCL Account Clerk(Lekha Lipik) Vacancy.
- SC and ST Candidates have to pay Rs 700 for applying online for this post.
- However, the Physically Handicapped or Divyang Candidates don’t have to pay any fees. They are exempted from the Application Fees.
- Interested candidates can pay the Application Fees through various ways like Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking, and E-Challan.
UPPCL Account Clerk(Lekha Lipik) Exam Pattern
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Account Clerk(Lekha Lipik) exam pattern will be simple and easy. In this, you will get to know what is the exam mode, how many questions will be there, total marks, and many more. Let’s see, what is the exam pattern for the UPPCL Vacancy 2020.
- Account Clerk Exam will be a Computer-Based Test. This means it will contain Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs). In short, we can say that it is an Objective Type Exam.
- This Exam will be divided into 3 sections. The sections are
- General Knowledge- 25 Questions- 25 Marks.
- General Hindi/English- 50 Questions- 50 Marks.
- Accountancy- 75 Questions- 75 Marks.
- Lekha Lipik Exam Total Marks is- 150 Marks.
- Also, there will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect or wrong answer.
If you know the syllabus, then you can score good marks in the examination. Here are some of the topics that you have to prepare well for scoring good marks. It will be like:
- One Word Substitution
- Sentence Shuffling
- Sentence Correction
- Active and Passive Voice
- Fill ups
- Idioms and Phases
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Reshuffle of a road
- Conversion to direct/indirect statement.
- Spelling/Misspelling-detecting words, etc.
- Payroll Expenses
- Owner’s Equity
- Account Payable and Receivables
- Balance the books
- Stick to a schedule
- Loans Payable
- Retained Earnings
- Set up your business accounts
- Prepare financial reports
How To Apply Online For UPPCL Account Clerk(Lekha Lipik)?
Whosoever fulfills the above criteria are eligible to apply online. Although the Online Application starts from 6/10/2020 and it will end on 27/10/2020. If you don’t know how to apply online for the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Power Limited Lekha Lipik Vacancy. Then you have to implement some steps. The steps are:
Steps to implement:-
- First of all, the candidates have to open the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited(https://www.upenergy.in/).
- Next, click on the Registration option.
- Now, select whether you want to do enrollment with Adhaar Card or not.
- Enter all the details like your Name, Father’s and Mother’s Name, Contact Number, Email Id, Academic Qualification, etc.
- After filling all these details, then proceed to the Payment section.
- You can pay the Online Application Fees via Credit & Debit Card, Net Banking, and E-Challan.
- When the payment is done, then click on the Submit option.
- Finally, take the print out of the form you have submitted.
Links Important For UPPCL Account Clerk Vacancy
1. When the UPPCL releases the official notification for Account Clerk Vacancy?
Ans The UPPCL released the official notification on 16 September 2020 on the official website.
2. How many vacancies are announced by the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited?
Ans 102 vacancies are announced by the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
3. How will the selection be done for the Lekha Lipik Vacancy?
Ans The selection will be done on the basis of the merit list released by the UPPCL.
4. What is the lower and upper age limit of the candidate for the Lekha Lipik Opening?
Ans The lower age limit should be 18 years and the upper age limit should not be more than 40 years.
5. What is the salary for the Account Clerk Opening?
Ans The salary of the Account Clerk Opening will be Rs 27,700 to Rs 86,100 per month.
6. What are the category-wise vacancy details for Account Clerk Post?
Ans The Category-wise vacancy details for the post of the Account Clerk is:
Total Posts-102 posts