There is good news for all the Female Candidates. As Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board will soon begin the UPSSSC ANM Recruitment 2020 Process. However, there are 9212 vacancies available for all the Female Candidates. Also, the Online Application Process will soon start the UPSSSC ANM Recruitment 2020. In this blog, you can get the complete process to apply online for this Recruitment. You can also get to know about the educational qualification, age limit, and application fee, etc.
Notification About UPSSSC ANM Recruitment 2020
||UPSSSC(Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission)
||ANM(Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery)
|Application Starts On
|Last Date For Application
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Application Fees For UPSSSC ANM Recruitment 2020
But wait the details about the Online Application Fee will be shared later on the official website of UPSSSC(Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board) with the latest detailed notification.
Eligibility Criteria For UPSSSC ANM Recruitment 2020
To apply for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission(UPSSSC) Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery(ANM) Recruitment 2020, the interested candidate should have 2years Diploma in ANM Course after passing Intermediate(Class 12th). To know more details wait for the official notice.
Minimum Age Limit:- 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit:- 40 Years
However, you have to wait for the detailed information as it will be available soon on the official website.
Whosoever candidates that are interested in the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission(UPSSSC) ANM Recruitment 2020 need to undergo through 2 phases of the selection process. The phases are like:
How To Apply For UPSSSC ANM Recruitment 2020?
If you are interested to apply for the vacancy of UPSSSC ANM Recruitment 2020, then you have to fulfill the above eligibility criteria. After fulfilling the above criteria, you can apply online for this vacancy. Therefore, only the online mode of application submission is acceptable. Before filling up the Online Application, the candidates are suggested to read the complete notification available on the official website of UPSSSC. Then they can clearly get the complete details about the contents of the Online Application.
Steps To Follow:-
- First of all, the candidates can apply Online for UPSSSC ANM Recruitment 2020 from the official website(http://upsssc.gov.in/).
- Although the aspirants are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No. Because important information such as Registration Number and Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- They should have their relevant certificates/ Mark sheets to fill the Online Application Form correctly.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Recent Photograph and Signature in the prescribed size and format.
- Link for Online Application Form and Fee Payment will be available from the dates described in the official notice.
- When it is over, then click on the Submit option.
- After that, you are needed to take the final Print Out of the Online Application Form for future reference.
Note:- All the candidates are suggested to check all the entry fill in the form is correct before the final submission of the application. Because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
Useful Links For UPSSSC ANM Recruitment 2020
1. How to apply for UPSSSC ANM Recruitment?
You can apply for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission(UPSSSC) by filling the Online Application Form by visiting the official website of UPSSSC.
2. What is the last date of applying online for UPSSSC ANM Recruitment?
The last date of applying online for UPSSSC ANM Recruitment will be notified soon on the official website.
3. What are the documents uploaded at the time of the registration?
You have to upload the scanned photograph and signature at the time of the registration.
4. Is there any need to submit the hard copy of the print out taken after submitting the online application to any of the postal authorities?
There is no need to submit the hard copy to any postal authorities. Because the applications are needed to submit online through the official website only.
5. Is there any vacancy for male candidates?
No, this recruitment is only for female candidates. Therefore, male candidates cannot apply for the UPSSSC ANM Recruitment.