UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Vacancy 2020 has been declared by the authorizing organization Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission(UPSSSC). There are 14,367 openings that have been announced by the Chief Engineer Irrigation and Water Resources Department. Several posts are like Tubewell Operator, Clerk, Irrigation Officer, and Supervisor, Accountant, Head Accountant, etc. Those candidates who are interested in the UPSSSC Tubewell Operator post can check the post-wise vacancy details, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, and payscale information in this article. Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online on the official website of the UPSSSC i.e. http://upsssc.gov.in/.
This article covers the following topics:-
1. Posts-Wise Vacancy Details For UPSSSC Tubewell Operator
2. Eligibility Requirements For UPSSSC Tubewell Operator
3. Selection Procedure
4. Application Fee
5. Salary Structure
6. Selection Process
7. Instructions To Apply Online For The UPSSSC Tubewell Operator
8. Important Dates
9. Useful Links
Posts-Wise Vacancy Details For UPSSSC Tubewell Operator
Here is a list of post-wise vacancy details for the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC. They are as follows:
Total Posts- 14,367
||No. of posts
Eligibility Requirements For UPSSSC Tubewell Operator
If you are interested in the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC Tubewell Operator posts. Then you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria like education qualification and age limit. If you are fulfilling the below eligibility requirements, then you can apply online for the UPSSSC Tubewell Operator.
- Passed Matriculation or Equivalent Certificate from any Recognized Institute.
- Possess 2-year ITI Certificate in related trade(Fitter, Electrician Turner, etc).
|Age Limit as on 1/07/2020
- Minimum Age- 18 years.
- Maximum Age- 40 years.
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories as per Government norms.
||The interview taken by the UPSSSC consists of:-
- Written Test.
- Skill Test.
|Mode of Payment
||State Bank E-Collect
To know the salary structure of the UPSSC Tubewell Operator, kindly check this table given below:-
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission(Chief Engineer Irrigation and Water Resources Department)
||UPSSSC Tubewell Operator
||5,200 Rs to 20,200 Rs + Grade pay 1,900 Rs.
However, the eligible aspirants for the post of Tubewell Operator can be chosen on the basis of the Interview. Although the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has the adequate rights to take the written test, skill test, and viva-voice of the eligible candidates.
Instructions To Apply Online For The UPSSSC Tubewell Operator
Before applying for the UPSSSC Tubewell Operator vacancy, the candidates have to fulfill the above eligibility criteria. And have to read the complete notification till the end. Here are some instructions that you have to follow for applying for the post of the Tubewell Operator. The instructions are like:
- First of all, the candidates have to open the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) which is http://upsssc.gov.in/.
- Now, the Home Page of the UPSSSC will open. After that, you have to click on the Online Application Form link.
- In that link, click on the Registration Link.
- Next, select the Post for which you want to apply.
- And Register themselves by filling up the required fields of the Online Application Form.
- When registration is complete, pay the Application Fees via State Bank E-Collect.
- After paying the Online Application Fees, then click on the Final Submit option.
- Next, take the final print out of the submitted Online Application Form. As it can be used for future aspects.
|Online Application Starts On
|Last Date For Online Application
|Last Date To Pay The Fees
|Interview Held On
Doubts Related To UPSSSC Tubewell Operator
1. How many vacancies are released by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission?
Fourteen Thousand Three Hundred Sixty-Seven(14,367) vacancies are released by the UPSSSC.
2. What is the age limit for the post of the Tubewell Operator?
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years for the post of the Tubewell Operator.
3. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for the post of the Tubewell Operator?
The minimum eligibility criteria for the post of the Tubewell Operator is:-
Passed Class 10th or equivalent qualification from the Recognized Institutes.
Should have 2 years ITI certificate in the related trade.
4. Is there age relaxation for the Reserved Categories?
Yes, there is age relaxation for the Reserved Categories in accordance with the Government guidelines.
5. What is the salary structure for the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Tubewell Operator?
Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 1,900 is the salary structure for the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Tubewell Operator.